Experience: Minimum 1 year professional chef experience in a similar environment
Salary: £8.09 per hour
Assist in the running of the kitchen and allied areas producing food throughout the facility in accordance with operational and statutory requirements, striving to deliver the highest level of customer and staff satisfaction.
- Adhere to standard recipes, methods of production and presentation, in accordance with standards of operation.
- Assist in the provision of food for all food & beverage areas to comply with prescribed standards.
- Assist in the supervision of the main kitchen, wash up area, food stores, rubbish area and other back of house areas associated with the above, including corridors.
- Assist in ordering and advance planning to meet the weekly food requirements of the facility.
- Ensure the food production function is maintained in accordance with the departmental standards of operation with due regard to minimising wastage and performing within budgetary criteria.
- Assist in ensuring accurate records and checks of food deliveries are maintained, in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in the training of kitchen and back of house staff and to ensure they are effectively supervised with specific emphasis on food safety, health and safety, consistent and efficient menu production and to ensure they adhere to correct corporate practices and regulations.
- Ensure that any inability to meet advertised menu offerings are effectively communicated to front of house staff prior to the possibility of orders being taken.
- Assist in the execution and processing of food stocktakes as required