Terms and conditions
Bowling booking terms & conditions
- All players must wear bowling shoes unless exempt for medical reasons.
- Please check dates, times, prices and discounts very carefully before booking, once a booking is made it is final and non-refundable, bookings may be transferred to an alternative date and time that fits into the same deal or price bracket otherwise you can be subject to extra charges if moved to a more expensive price point.
- Transfers are only possible subject to availability.
- We are unable to cancel a booking to apply any discounts once it has been booked.
- Threatening or abusive behaviour towards Ocean Team members will result in the booking being terminated.
- Should you have any queries regarding your booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 01395 266500, please be advised during busy periods it can take up to 48 hours for a reply.
- The time of your booking is when you’re booked to bowl, please allow plenty of time to travel, park and check in at the centre before your game. We reserve the right to cancel bookings that are 20 minutes, or more, late.
- Valid proof of discount must be shown if a discount such as blue light is used, or you may incur extra charges.
- You’ll love the food and drink we have on offer. So please do not bring food or drink in from elsewhere.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time.
- Ocean prides itself on offering an all-round, family entertainment experience. We receive visits from everyone, especially kids, so please behave safely, appropriately, and considerately at all times.
- By booking bowling with us you agree to adhere to our bowling rules of play that are on display both on the website and in centre.
Soft play booking terms & conditions
- All sessions must be prebooked using the online booking system. We are currently unable to take bookings or accept payments for bookings for soft play sessions on site.
- Bookings are nonrefundable. In the event of sickness or being unable to attend, bookings can be transferred using the confirmation email that was sent at the time of booking.
- Use the “Ticket Options” button within your confirmation email to transfer to an alternative date.
- Ticket Transfers will only be possible 1 hour before the event. Please do not click “cancel booking” as this will invalidate your booking entirely.
- We are unable to change or amend bookings, please be careful when selecting the date and time of your booking to ensure that is correct.
- Before play please read the rules of play here. Everyone’s safety is our priority, as a such we ask you to adhere to the rules of play at all times, whilst ensuring everyone in your booking also fully understands and complies. Should these rules be broken, you could be asked to leave and in these cases a refund will not be offered.
- Children must be always supervised by an adult whilst in the play area, children must not be left unattended. The responsible adult must be over the age of 16. 1 adult can supervise up to 6 children.
PLEASE NOTE we do not supervise the play areas; children always remain the responsibility of the accompanying adult.
- No food, drink or glass is permitted into Ocean Soft Play. Please see our cafe area for refreshments. Please ask for our allergen information if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- Birthday parties / cakes are not permitted unless part of our booked party options. Click here for info on our party options.
- Car parking is your responsibility, and we are not liable for any delays this may cause. We advise leaving plenty of time to park so you can enjoy the full amount of time booked to play.
- All children and adults must wear socks whilst in the play area. If you arrive for without them, we sell them at reception.
- The last admission is 1 hour prior to closing. No discount admission applies.
- All seating is on a first come, first served basis, please do not reserve seating/tables for friends yet to arrive.
- Anti-social or threatening behaviour directed towards our team members or other customers will not be tolerated at any time. Anyone failing to respect this will be asked to leave and a refund will not be offered.
Feed The Family For £30 promotion
Select two adult main meals, including any item from our mains or pizza sections of our main menu only. And any two kids meals from our kids menu. Deal only available in The Engine Room & deck restaurants after 3pm on Thursdays via our bar or app. Management reserve the right to end any promotion at any time.
Friday Fizz & Chip promotion
Offer available in The Deck restaurant after 3pm in The Deck restaurant only. Can not be combined with any other offer or discount. This offer is non-transferable and no menu alternatives can be offered. Management reserve the right to end any promotion at any time.
Food & Fun promotion
Available online only. Offer only available 3 – 6pm Monday – Thursday, term time only. Can not be combined with any other offer. This offer is non-transferable and no menu alternatives can be offered. Management reserve the right to end any promotion at any time.
10% off food & drink on Fridays and 40% off bowling promotions
Available online only, bowling through oceanexmouth.co.uk, and app orders via oceanexmouth.bytable.net, or via our “Ocean-Exmouth” app. Bowling offer available on Fridays only, but can be booked ahead at any time throughout the week. If you book bowling using this code and need to move your booking to another day, you will have to pay the difference. If you for any reason don’t apply the code, we unfortunately are unable to refund or cancel your booking / order. Management reserve the right to end any promotion at any time.